The Axial® Capra™ 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy is now available in a new version that gives crawling enthusiasts an even more realistic and effective way to maneuver. Out of the box, the ready-to-run Capra™ 1.9 4WS Unlimited Trail Buggy features front and rear steer to make it super capable on the rocks.
- Includes front and rear steering out of the box for the ultimate in precise maneuverability
- Also includes an optional Dig setup — unlock the Dig transmission and upgrade to a 4-channel radio and micro servo to operate the Dig feature while also having rear steering
- Currie F9 Portal Axles offer over 45% of steering with extra ground clearance for the best crawling performance
- Tube chassis design offers the realistic scale looks of a rock crawler buggy and is optimized for suspension and tire clearance
- Included Spektrum™ DX3™ 2.4GHz DSMR® radio provides superior range, response, and interference resistance and is compatible with Smart technology
- Front and rear axles each come with a Spektrum™ S614 Metal-Gear servo installed for steering
- Adjustable oil-filled shocks feature hard anodized, threaded shock bodies and a single coilover spring
- All pivot points are on stainless steel balls for a durable, long-lasting suspension point
- Metal universal joints on both axles provide smooth action and 45 degrees of steering for an efficient, high-performance drivetrain
- Nitto Trail Grappler 1.9 tires are mounted on injection-molded, 3-piece, licensed Raceline beadlock wheels
Axial® engineers have installed steer axles at both ends of this Capra™ for the enhanced maneuverability of 4-wheel steering. Using the third channel button of the included Spektrum™ DX3™ transmitter, you can steer the rear axle from 0 (straight) to 50% or 100%, left and right, to position the tires perfectly for conquering obstacles. In full-scale crawling competition, such subtle maneuvering is a must to avoid losing points from reversing or hitting a marker on the course. With the Capra™ 1.9 4WS, you experience more true rock crawling realism!
The transmission also includes an optional Dig setup that's disabled from the factory (and requires upgrading to a 4-channel radio and micro servo for use). To have Dig and rear steering capabilities, remove the spacer from inside the transmission and install your micro servo. With the flick of a transmitter button, you can now activate Dig and lock the rear drive axle. That allows you to pull the buggy around by the front end while holding the rear in place.
The tube chassis of the Capra™ 1.9 4WS Unlimited Trail Buggy offers realistic scale rock crawler buggy looks and is optimized for suspension and tire clearance. Currie F9 Portal Axles deliver over 45% of steering with extra ground clearance. Both axles feature metal universals that produce smooth action for an efficient and durable drivetrain. All links and suspension pivots are made of rust-proof stainless steel and provide precise, durable suspension points.
The included Spektrum™ DX3™ transmitter features exclusive DSMR® technology for superior range, response, and interference resistance. It's also fully compatible with the Smart telemetry potential provided by the vehicle's Spektrum™ Firma™ 2-in-1 40A Smart ESC/Receiver. Using a Spektrum™ Smart LiPo pack, you can follow on-board battery capacity on the transmitter's voltage level indicator while driving with confidence in any weather and trail conditions — the electronics are protected by a waterproof and dustproof design.
The Capra™ 1.9 4WS Unlimited Trail Buggy includes larger, licensed Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires that increase ground clearance while offering a wider tire patch for more traction wherever you crawl — on a trail, a comp course, or backyard crawl course. The tires are mounted on licensed Raceline injection-molded wheels with a 3-piece beadlock design for easy tire removal and replacement without gluing.
Factory-assembled and finished, the Axial® Capra™ 1.9 4WS Unlimited Trail Buggy RTR comes with the transmitter, receiver/ESC, motor, two steering servos, and AA transmitter batteries. All you need to supply is your choice of suitable battery and charger.