The 1/10 scale, ready-to-run Axial® SCX10™ III Jeep® JLU Wrangler 4WD marks the next step forward in scale off-road action. While continuing to incorporate key components that have made SCX10™ vehicles successful, the SCX10™ III increases chassis realism with details that include a replica V8 engine to house the installed brushed motor. It's mated to a realistic transmission housing and transfer case, like a 1:1 vehicle. The RTR also comes complete with the Spektrum™ DX3™ 3-channel 2.4GHz DSMR® transmitter and Firma™ 40A ESC/receiver — for a radio system that's ready to give you the advantages of innovative Spektrum™ Smart technology.
- Replica V8 engine, transmission housing and transfer case cover and protect the motor while improving scale appearance
- Chassis tray accepts full-size, "standard" LiPo or NiMH batteries, with space on the side rails for running small pack sizes
- DIG function lets you lock the rear axle from the transmitter for front wheel drive and a tighter turning radius
- Two-speed transmission option available for high and low speeds
- Portal axles increase ground clearance and reduce torque twist
- Adjustable wheelbase chassis allows each driver to choose the size of their chassis
- Inner fenders and floor sides hide internal components usually visible from the side of the chassis
- Licensed KMC Machete 3-piece beadlock wheels provide scale looks and let you remove and replace tires without gluing
- Officially licensed Nitto Trail Grappler tires in a new taller and wider size increase ground clearance and grip
- Fully rebuildable, oil-filled shocks include clear anodized, threaded shock bodies, coilover springs, and an emulsion-style cap with screw for easier rebuilds
- Spektrum™ DX3™ 2.4GHz DSMR® radio offers superior range, response, and interference resistance and is Smart technology compatible
- High-quality Spektrum™ Firma™ Smart 40A ESC/receiver provides the innovative telemetry capabilities of exclusive Spektrum™ Smart technology
- Metal gear, 15kg high torque servo is waterproof for driving with confidence in any weather and trail conditions
- Scale Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited body with detailed interior
Out of the box, the SCX10™ III Jeep® JLU Wrangler transmission features a third-channel DIG function that lets you lock the rear axle from the transmitter for front wheel drive and a tighter turning radius. As an alternative, you can set up the vehicle with a two-speed transmission instead and select between high and low speeds. If you'd like to use both the two-speed transmission and DIG function, just add another servo and a radio with at least four channels (such as the 5-channel Spektrum™ DX5).
The SCX10™ III Jeep® JLU Wrangler uses portal axles to improve performance by increasing the ground clearance and reducing torque twist. Its standard battery tray accepts full-size "standard" LiPo or NiMH packs. There's space on the side rails as well for drivers who prefer smaller packs. Inner fenders and floor sides hide internal components that would usually be visible from the side of the chassis.
The chassis is topped off with a Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited four-door body that includes a roll cage, front hood vents and cowl, windshield wipers, mirrors, door handles and other molded-in details, plus a detailed interior and LED lighting. New taller and wider, officially licensed Nitto Trail Grappler tires on 3-piece beadlock wheels add more scale realism and more grip on dirt, rocks, and all other off-road trails.
With the Spektrum™ DX3™ radio's exclusive DSMR® technology, you'll enjoy the superior range, response, and interference resistance of exclusive DSMR® technology. Together with the installed Firma™ Smart 40A ESC/receiver, it also offers the advantages of exclusive Spektrum™ Smart technology. Install a Spektrum Smart LiPo battery and you can view vehicle battery capacity at a glance on the DX3 transmitter's voltage level indicator. Outfit the DX3 with the optional BT2000 Bluetooth module and download the free Spektrum Dashboard™ app to your smart device, and you're also ready to use Smart real-time telemetry — without needing on-board sensors or modules.