- The ultimate 1/8 scale ARRMA buggy out of the box, with many laser-etched TLR Tuned parts.
- Ready for racing or bashing with factory-installed Spektrum electronics.
- Standout ARRMA body with an exclusive paint scheme of Race Spec colors.
- Powerful 4S and 6S LiPo capable Spektrum brushless power system.
- Spektrum SLT3 3-channel 2.4GHz radio and SR315 dual protocol receiver.
- Spektrum S652 steel gear waterproof digital servo with 265 oz-in of torque @ 7.4V.
- TLR Tuned 7075-T6 aluminum parts — chassis, shock towers, and steering rack.
- TLR Tuned adjustable suspension hangers.
- TLR Tuned black TLR branded shocks with machined tapered shock pistons, machined shock guides and X-ring Seals, attached to the shock towers with EXB shock standoffs.
- Black-anodized aluminum motor mount, servo mount, and 17mm wheel hexes.
- Race Spec tunable rear wing mounted on a high rear wing mount.
- Race compound dBoots EXABYTE tires.
Fully assembled and factory-equipped for bashing or racing!
Loaded with high-end parts for improved strength, handling, and long-term durability, the 1/8 scale ARRMA TLR Tuned TYPHON 4WD Race Buggy gives bashers the perfect platform for entering competitive racing. It has the chassis tuning capabilities of a race spec buggy and arrives ready-to-run, with proven Spektrum radio and brushless power systems installed. The TLR Tuned TYPHON 4WD Race Buggy RTR comes prepared to hit the racetrack or the bash spot — you decide which! With its powerful 4S and 6S LiPo capable Spektrum brushless power system, the TLR Tuned TYPHON blasts over rough terrain with ease. On 4S, you can compete at your local racetrack. With the additional power of a 6S LiPo, the TLR Tuned TYPHON performs stunts and tackles big jumps at your favorite off-road bash location. The buggy's durable TLR Tuned 7075-T6 aluminum upgrades include the chassis plate, steering rack, adjustable upper and lower suspension hangers, shock bodies, and front and rear shock towers. All are laser-etched with the TLR Tuned logo. The oil-filled, adjustable shocks have machined tapered pistons, machined shock guides, and X-ring seals, and are attached to the shock towers with Extreme Bash (EXB) stand-offs. The TLR Tuned TYPHON 4WD Race Buggy also features a heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme bashing and high-speed racing, with all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals plus durable steel driveshafts throughout. Its extra-strong wheel hubs support low-drag wheels on which ARRMA engineers have mounted multi-terrain, race compound dBoots EXABYTE tires for next-level grip. A Race Spec tunable rear wing helps to keep the tires and buggy grounded, contributing to confident control and responsive handling at high speeds. Maintenance downtime is kept to the minimum with an efficient, driver-friendly design. For example, an aluminum sliding mount gives you fast, hassle-free access to the factory-installed Spektrum Firma 4074 2050Kv brushless motor. Topping off the 1/8 scale TLR Tuned TYPHON 4WD Race Buggy RTR is a standout body finished in an exclusive paint scheme of Race Spec colors plus decals. It's the ultimate ARRMA buggy for intermediate-level bashers with an eye towards racing.
Under The Hood