STAUFENBIEL Valkyrie Coast Guard Jet 1300mm PNP (HSF0820043)
Introducing the Valkyrie Coast Guard Jet from Staufenbiel / Taft Hobby. Straight out of the box you will experience breathtaking sound, ballistic flight fun, and tremendous flight characteristics thanks to it's large wings.
A 90mm EDF running on 6S LiPos provide phenomenal sound and performance to this exceptional jet model bringing a big smile to every pilot's face. The built-in controller provides reliable power to the powerful EDF unit and the 9 built-in digital metal-gearbox servos via the stable BEC.
A highlight of the Valkyrie is the installed sprung aluminum retractable undercarriage. Safe starts, well-paced landings, and a great jet-like look. In addition, thanks to the hinged flaps, even the slow flight is a flagship of the Valkyrie jet. Thus, safe landing approaches are also possible on short runways without the pilot having to deal with a poisonous tear-off behavior. The aerodynamic winglets prevent the edge vortices from being restricted and ensure a better flow of the wing; Thanks to the extremely high-quality EPO material, the whole model is extremely stiff and sturdy.
Connect only your receiver, and battery to started.
- pre-assembled PNP model with built-in electronics
- Just a few steps to the first flight
- Powerful Brushless Drive
- 90mm Impeller with 11 Blades
- 9 digital servos with metal gears Completely installed and wired
- authentic Cost Guard paint already applied
- constructed from sturdy EPO-Ha foam material
- removable wings for easy transport
- fully assembled aluminum retractable undercarriage
- steerable nose wheel
- detailed cockpit
- impressive flight characteristics
- breathtaking sound
- richly illustrated manual
- 6S 5000mAh 30C
- LiPo Charger
- 6-Channel Receiver
|Fan Size:||90mm / 11Blatt|
|Minimum Speed Control:||Hobbywing 80A 8A UBEC (EC3)|
|Servos:||8 x 9g digital MG|
|Wing Area:||26,4 dm sq|