Night Vapor BNF, 376mm (PKZU1180) - ParkZone | RC-LEADER
- Pre-installed multi-colored LED lights allow for fun night flying
- Modular design that makes replacement of broken parts quicker and easier
- Removable landing gear
- Spektrum™ DSM2® radio technology eliminates interference so you can fly multiple planes at the same time
- Elevator, rudder and throttle provide true 3-channel flight and maneuverability
- Everything except the transmitter is included
Needed To Complete
Spektrum DSM2 compatible Transmitter required.
Like the original Vapor® aicraft, the Night Vapor™ model is slow enough and light enough to fly in a living room, a basement or even the conference room at work. To this amazing slow flight performance, it adds the fun of LED lights that allow you to fly in the dark. It also features a new modular design that makes replacement of broken parts quicker and easier. Best of all, you can have the Night Vapor BNF flying in as little time as it takes you to charge its battery and bind it to a DSM2® aircraft transmitter (sold separately).
|Approximate Assembly Time:||No assembly required|
|Flying Weight:||0.6 oz (16.4g)|
|Wingspan:||14.8 in (376mm)|