- 100% complete and Ready-to-Fly right out of the box- nothing extra to buy or assemble!
- Exclusive SAFE® technology from Horizon Hobby makes it easy to learn to fly
- Beginner, Intermediate and Experienced flight modes at the flip of a switch
- Easily upgrade to SAFE Plus GPS-enabled drone technology to add AutoLand, Virtual Fence and Holding Pattern features (sold separately)
- Lightweight and extremely durable EPO construction with an impact-resistant rubber nose cone
- Unique pusher configuration with folding blades for increased propeller and motor protection
- Powerful and efficient brushless power system for excellent performance and long flight times
- Industry-leading Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
- FPV-Ready with On Screen Display (OSD) when used with compatible cameras and headsets or monitors (sold separately)
The E-flite® Delta Ray® One airplane is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to learn to fly RC. Its compact size, innovative delta wing design and exclusive technologies combine to deliver an airplane that’s not only incredibly easy to fly, but is also capable enough to help you succeed and go beyond basic flight. The Delta Ray One makes it easier to learn to fly in less time than ever before, and without the need for any experience at all.
The E-flite® Delta Ray One airplane features an innovative delta wing design that provides a futuristic combination of stability and efficiency. And beyond its advanced aerodynamics, it’s also equipped with exclusive SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology which makes learning to fly even easier, more relaxing—and most important of all—more fun! Plus, you can easily upgrade to SAFE Plus GPS-enabled drone technology that offers features such as AutoLand and Virtual Fence that makes learning to fly easier and safer than ever. Its compact, ultra-micro size makes it possible to fly in smaller spaces such as parks and soccer fields, while its lightweight construction with advanced EPO material and a rubber nose cone makes it extremely durable. Best of all it arrives 100% factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box!
And the fun doesn’t stop after you learn how to fly! The powerful and efficient brushless power system delivers long flight times and provides plenty of speed and power to perform aerobatic maneuvers including loops, rolls and even inverted (upside down) flight. Plus, the delta wing design and low wing loading deliver a very wide flight envelope and incredible handling that even experienced pilots will appreciate and enjoy. For them, the BNF Basic version (EFL9550) is ideal because it allows them to use their favorite Spektrum™ transmitter along with the batteries and chargers they may already own to fly with.
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! Everything you need to begin having fun with the Delta Ray One is in the box.
What's in the Box?
- (1) Delta Ray One Aircraft
- (1) MLP6A 6-Channel SAFE Transmitter
- (1) 7.4V 280 mAh LiPo Battery
- (1) LiPo Charger and AC Power Supply
- (4) AA Alkaline Batteries
- (1) Hook and Loop Tape
- (1) Double Sided Tape
- (1) Product Manual
This RTF (Ready-To-Fly) version includes a transmitter equipped with Spektrum DSMX® 2.4GHz technology and everything else you need to fly including AA batteries for the transmitter, a rechargeable lithium polymer battery for the airplane and a charger. That means there’s nothing extra to buy or provide, and because the airplane arrives completely assembled and ready to fly right out of the box, all you need to do is charge the battery and start flying!
Learn to Fly Successfully with SAFE® Technology
If this is your first RC airplane, or you want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the controls, Horizon Hobby-exclusive SAFE technology prevents over-control and crashing while also offering multiple modes that deliver more control as your skills progress:
In this flight mode, the Delta Ray One airplane has limited pitch and bank angles that prevent over-control. When the sticks are released, the aircraft automatically returns to level flight allowing you to relax and enjoy just ‘steering’ the airplane through the sky.
Higher pitch and bank angle limits are allowed and no self-leveling is active. Self-leveling can be activated by switching to Beginner Mode and releasing the sticks.
No pitch and bank angle limits or self-leveling. You can even fly inverted (upside down) and perform aerobatic maneuvers including loops, rolls and more. Self-leveling can be activated by switching to Beginner Mode and releasing the sticks.